The affecting history of the babes in the wood. [electronic resource] : Embellished with cuts. : [Two lines of verse]
- Standardized Title:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- New-York: : Printed by J. Harrisson, Peck-Slip. (Price three cents.), [ca. 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50343.
 p. : ill. ; 95 mm.
- Children's stories.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
Infanticide -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1803.
Folk tales -- 1803.
Chapbooks -- 1803.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price on title page.
Dated [ca. 1803] by Welch.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50343).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|