The history of the children in the wood. [electronic resource] : Interspersed with instructive morals. : Embellished with cuts.
- Standardized Title:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by Hosea Sprague, no. 88, Newbury-Street, Boston., 1804. (Price six cents.)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6476.
64 p. : ill. ; 12 cm.
- Children's stories.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
Infanticide -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1804.
Folk tales -- 1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in enclosing price on title page.
Caption title: The children in the wood.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6476).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|