The caterpillars and the gooseberry bush: or, A true figure of the bad passions and their mischievous effects; [electronic resource] : together with a brief account of their origin and cure. : In three dialogues, between a father and his son. : Designed for the instruction of youth. : [One line from Hosea]
- [Salem, Mass.] : Printed in London: Re-printed at Salem, by Thomas C. Cushing., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2004.
32 p. ; 15 cm.
- Children's stories.
Boys -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
Caterpillars -- Juvenile fiction.
Natural theology -- Juvenile fiction.
Children -- Religious life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication "To the children of the Sunday schools in the District of St. John's Manchester" signed: J. Clowes. St. John's, Jan. 20, 1800.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2004).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|