Broad grins [electronic resource] : comprising, with new additional tales in verse, those formerly published under the title of "My night-gown and slippers" / by George Colman, the younger.
- 2nd ed.
- Baltimore : Printed by Charles Prentiss, for Thomas, Andrews, & Butler, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3984.
vii, 160 p.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published: London : T. Cadell, Jun., and W. Davies, 1802.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3984).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|