Bye-laws for the good regulation of the Company of Firemen Belonging to Engine no. 17 [electronic resource].
- [New York : s.n., 1808]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15745.
- Company of Firemen Belonging to Engine No. 17.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At end of text: Passed New-York, May the 10, 1808.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15745).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|