The Complete pocket farrier [electronic resource] : wherein is contained almost every disorder to which American horses are incident to : with proper directions how to perfect the curse : to which is added, an appendix, containing directions for the management of cows, sheep, and hogs, &c. &c.
- Frederick-town [Md.] : Printed by Matthias Bartigas, [1801?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 334.
58, ii p.
- Horses -- Diseases.
Livestock -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Frederick.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 334).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|