By His Excellency Jonathan Trumbull, Esq. governor ... of Connecticut. A proclamation. [electronic resource] : ... Friday the twenty-seventh day of March next, to be observed as a day of fasting, humiliation and prayer ... Given under my hand at Lebanon in said state, this twentieth day of February ... one thousand eight hundred and seven ...
- [Hartford] : Hudson and Goodwin, printers., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12338.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (relief cut) ; 52 x 41 cm.
Fast day proclamations -- 1807 Mar. 27.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Jonathan Trumbull. By His Excellency's command, Samuel Wyllys, secretary.
Printed area measures 40.3 x 32.8 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12338).
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1740-1809.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|