The promised seed. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached to God's ancient Israel the Jews, at Sion-Chapel, White-Chapel, on Sunday afternoon, August 26, 1796. / By William Cooper. ; To which are added, the hymns that were sung, and the prayers that were offered up, before and after the sermon.
- Hudson [N.Y.]: : Printed by A. Stoddard., 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8253.
36 p. ; 16 cm.
- Jews -- Conversion to Christianity.
- Sermons -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hudson.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8253).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|