An oration. Delivered at Douglass, Monday, July 5th, 1802. [electronic resource] : The day assigned for celebrating the anniversary of American independence. / By John Crane, A.M.
- Other Title:
- An oration, delivered at Douglass, July 5th, 1802.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Daniel Greenleaf., July 16th, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2097.
23,  p. ; 24 cm.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Illustrated half-title: An oration, delivered at Douglass, July 5th, 1802.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2097).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|