Mr. Dawson's motion, 3d November, 1803 [electronic resource] : 4th November, 1803, referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5381.
- Government document
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
A motion to extend an act relating to the salaries of officers.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5381).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|