Dean's Analytical guide to the art of penmanship [electronic resource] : containing a variety of plates in which are exhibited a complete system of practical penmanship ... : also, an historical account of the origin & progress of writing and printing / by Henry Dean.
- 2nd ed., rev., improved and enl.
- New-York : Published for the author and sold by Hopkins & Bayard, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14835.
110 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Writing -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Engraved t.p. mutilated.
Printed by J. Seymour.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14835).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|