The Discovery of America. By Christopher Columbus. [electronic resource] : To which is added, his two three [i.e., last] voyages.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Joseph & James Crukshank, no. 87, High-Street., 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 418.
107,  p. ; 14 cm.
- Columbus, Christopher.
Indians of the West Indies.
America -- Discovery and exploration.
- Juvenile literature -- 1801.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Books for children, sold by Joseph and James Crukshank."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 418).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|