Doctrines of the Resurrection defended: [electronic resource] : antichrist tottering: the name numbering: the tares burning: the seventh trumpet sounding: and the evening approaching. : [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- [Philadelphia] : Printed at Folwell's Press, Philadelphia., 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 419.
iv, , 6-63,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Jesus Christ -- Resurrection.
Baptists -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Answer to the Baptist Church, which I promised to their committee, that was sent unto me," included in the Preface, p. [iii]-iv, signed: Catharine Charleton, member of Christ's body the church. Philadelphia, Sept. 26th, 1801.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 419).
- Charleton, Catharine.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|