A discourse, delivered at Lebanon, in Connecticut, on the fourth of March, 1805, at the new meeting-house; [electronic resource] : before a large concourse of respectable citizens, met in honor of the late presidential election of Thomas Jefferson. / By Elder Nehemiah Dodge, of Middletown.
- Other Title:
- Church and state no more one, but twain: A discourse, &c.
- Norwich [Conn.]: : Printed by Sterry & Porter., 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8339.
42 p. ; 22 cm.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
Religion and politics.
- Sermons -- 1805.
Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: Church and state no more one, but twain: A discourse, &c.
"Supplement. ... in answer to some of the questions, which honest enquirers will be likely to ask."--p. -42.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8339).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|