The economy of human life [electronic resource] / by Robert Dodsley.
- Boston : Printed by Munroe and Francis, for Daniel Johnson, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6185.
- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Generally attributed to Robert Dodsley. The Dictionary of national biography attributes Part I to Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield, and Part II to John Hill.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6185).
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773.
Hill, John, 1714?-1775.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|