A discourse, delivered by request, July 4, 1806, in the Methodist Church, at Belleville. [electronic resource] / By John Dow, minister of the Gospel.
- Newark, (N.J.) : Printed by John A. Crane., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10314.
22 p. ; 23 cm.
- Religion and state.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1806.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Newark.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10314).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|