Remarks on the document accompanying the late message of President Madison [electronic resource] : to which are appended some additional observations.
- [United States : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20016.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Causes.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The body of this pamphlet is extracted from the Connecticut mirror and is probably from the pen of its able editor, Mr. Theodore Dwight." -- p. 
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20016).
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|