A sermon preached at the opening of the Theological Institution in Andover; [electronic resource] : and at the ordination of Rev. Eliphalet Pearson, LL.D., September 28th, 1808. / By Timothy Dwight, D.D. president of Yale College.
- Boston: : Published by Farrand, Mallory and Co. Suffolk Buildings, State Street. Belcher and Armstrong, printers., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14904.
38 [i.e., 40] p. ; 22 cm.
- Milner, Joseph, 1744-1797. History of the church of Christ.
Andover Theological Seminary.
Pearson, Eliphalet, 1752-1826.
- Ordination sermons -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Error in paging: p. 36-39 misnumbered 35-38.
Last page blank.
"The charge. By the Rev. Jonathan French."--p. -34.
"The right hand of fellowship. By the Rev. Jedidiah Morse, D.D."--p. [35-39].
"Milner's church history. Proposals, by Farrand, Mallory, & Co. for printing by subscription, The history of the Church of Christ, on a new plan ..."--p. [2-4] of wrapper.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14904).
- French, Jonathan, 1740-1809.
Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|