Elements of natural philosophy, [electronic resource] : arranged under the following heads: matter and motion, the universe, the solar system, the fixed stars, the earth considered as a planet, the atomosphere, meteors, springs, rivers and the sea, fossils, plants, animals, the human frame, and the human understanding. : [Four lines from Lamb]
- New-York: : Printed by D. & G. Bruce, for J. Osborn, bookseller, 13 Park., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14929.
272 p. ; 15 cm.
- Juvenile literature -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "[T]his little compendium [has] been arranged for the juvenile enquirer ..."--Preface, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14929).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|