Minutes of the Elkhorn Association of Baptists, [electronic resource] : began and held agreeable to appointment, at David's Fork Meeting-House, state of Kentucky, the 2d Saturday in August, 1807.
- [Lexington, Ky.? : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12042.
- Elkhorn Association of Baptists.
Baptists -- Kentucky.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Signed on p. 4: Geore [i.e., George] S. Smith, moderator. William E. Boswell, clerk.
"Circular letter. To the churches with whom we are in union, composing the Elkhorn Association" prepared by Peter Higbee, p. 3-4.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12042).
- Higbee, Peter.
Smith, George S.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|