The children in the wood, [electronic resource] : an instructive tale; / by Clara English.
- Baltimore: : Printed at the Bible and Heart Office, by and for Warner and Hanna, and sold by them and John Vance and Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10359.
60 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Children's stories.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile literature.
Orphans -- Juvenile literature.
Uncles -- Juvenile literature.
Infanticide -- Juvenile literature.
Older women -- Juvenile fiction.
Charity-schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1806.
Folk tales -- 1806.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A version of the story in which an old woman finds the children in the wood and places them in a school of industry.
Title vignette signed: C. Gobrecht.
"A ballad. The children in the wood, or The Norfolk gentleman's last will and testament."--p. 56-60.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10359).
- Gobrecht, Christian F., 1785-1844, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|