Memoirs of the life of Captain Nathaniel Fanning [electronic resource] : an American navy officer, who served under the command of Commodore John Paul Jones, and who lately died at Charleston, in the service of the United States.
- New-York : [s.n.], 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14984.
270 p. ; 18 cm.
- Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Personal narratives.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Naval operations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Later published under title: A narrative of the adventures of an American navy officer.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14984).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|