The Farmers almanac and ephemeris ... for the year of our Lord 1807. ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for latitude 41 degrees. 50 min. North, long. 72 deg. 56 min. West; but may serve for either of the towns in Connecticut, or the adjacent states, without any essential difference. By Jonah Starr, philom. ; [Eight lines of verse]
- Danbury [Conn.]: : Printed by Stiles Nichols., [1806?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50673.
 p. : 1 ill.
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Danbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To the public. As this is the first undertaking in astronomical calculations, the author will not venture to affirm that they are as correct as those made by persons who have been gazing at the stars for nearly half a century ... what opinion may be formed of the merit of his work, or what encomium it may deserve, he will leave to the candid public to decide. The Author."--p. .
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50673).
- Starr, Jonah.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|