Democracy unveiled, or, Tyranny stripped of the garb of patriotism [electronic resource] / by Christopher Caustic.
- Other Title:
- Tyranny stripped of the garb of patriotism.
- 3rd ed, with large additions.
- New York : Printed for I. Riley & Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50676.
2 v. (xxiv, 179; 238 p.)
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1809.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Poem, with the author's footnotes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50676).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|