The treasure of the Gospel in earthen vessels. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the installation of the Rev. Abiel Abbot in the First Church and Christian Society in Beverly, December 14th, 1803. / By Thaddeus Mason Harris, minister of Dorchester. ; [One line from 2nd Corinthians].
- Salem [Mass.]: : Printed by Joshua Cushing,, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6451.
36 p. ; 22 cm.
- Abbot, Abiel, 1770-1828.
Bible -- Sermons.
Clergy -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Installation sermons -- 1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The charge, by the Rev. Mr. Clark, of Lexington."--p. 21-30.
"The right hand of fellowship, by Moses Dow, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church in Beverly."--p. 31-36.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6451).
- Clark, Jonas, 1730-1805.
Dow, Moses, 1771-1837.
First Parish Church (Beverly, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|