Rudiments of English grammar. [electronic resource] : Containing I. The different kinds, relations, and changes of words. II. Syntax, or the right construction of sentences. : With an appendix, comprehending a table of verbs irregularly inflected. : Remarks on some grammatical figures, rules of punctuation, a praxis on the grammar, and examples of true and false construction. / By Mr. Harrison. ; Improved by a teacher of Philadelphia.
- The sixth American edition. [One line in Latin]
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Mathew Carey, by T.L. Plowman., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2376.
vi, , 8-107,  p. ; 14 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
English language -- Syntax.
- Juvenile literature -- 1802.
Poems -- 1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Prefatory advertisement, p. v-vi, dated: Philadelphia, July, 1787.
Error in paging: p. 36 misnumbered 34.
Last page blank.
Recommendation by William Rogers, Professor of English and Belles Lettres, in the University of Pennsylvania, verso of title page.
Appendix (p. -107) includes poems.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2376).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|