The duty of a minister of Jesus Christ, illustrated: [electronic resource] : a discourse, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. David Lawrence Morril, to the pastoral care of the Presbyterian-Congregational Church in Goffstown, March 3d, 1802. / By Ebenezer Haseltine, A.B. Pastor of the church in Epsom.
- [Concord, N.H.] : Printed at Concord, by George Hough--, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2383.
39,  p. ; 24 cm.
- Morril, David L.
- Ordination sermons -- 1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Concord.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Rev. Mr. Haseltine's discourse at the ordination of the Rev. David L. Morril.
"The charge, given by the Rev. Mr. Moor, of New-Boston, being principally an ex-tempore performance, could not conveniently be obtained for publication."--Note, p. .
"The right-hand of fellowship. By the Rev. Walter Harris, of Dunbarton."--p. -39.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2383).
- Harris, Walter, 1761-1843.
Presbyterian-Congregational Church in Goffstown, New-Hampshire.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|