Hoff's agricultural and commercial almanac, calculated for the states of Georgia and the Carolinas; for the year of our Lord 1811 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Joshua Sharp.
- Charleston [S.C.]: : Printed by J. Hoff, and sold at his wholesale and retail bookstore, no. 6 Broad-Street, directly opposite Union-Street.--Sold also in King-Street, by W. Aikin [i.e., Aiken], S. & G. Robertson, T. Flemming, W. Walton & Co., Flemming & Henry, C O'Neal, Descoudres & Co, J Lloyd and others--At Georgetown, F Baxter--At Camden, L Ballard, S Smith, J Mickle, T [i.e., P.] Thornton, &c. At Sumterville, D Rose., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20356.
 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Almanacs -- South Carolina -- 1811.
Booksellers' advertisements -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
United States South Carolina Georgetown.
United States South Carolina Camden.
United States South Carolina Sumterville.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette, including seal of South Carolina, signed "A" [i.e., Alexander Anderson]. The Anatomy is the only other illustration.
Pages  and  contain advertisements for books and stationery.
"Proposals by J. Hoff, for printing Saurin's sermons, translated from the French, in seven pocket volumes. ... September 20, 1810."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20356).
- Sharp, Joshua.
Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|