Holiday entertainment; or, The good child's fairing: [electronic resource] : containing the plays and sports of Charles and Billy Welldon, and other little boys and girls who went with them to the fair. : With the fancies of the old man that lived under the hill. : Ornamented with cuts.
- Hartford: : Printed by Lincoln & Gleason., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10576.
31,  p. : ill. ; 10 cm.
- Children's stories.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Holidays -- Juvenile fiction.
Older men -- Juvenile fiction.
Play -- Juvenile fiction.
Fairs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1806.
Chapbooks -- 1806.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pages  and  blank; pasted to wrapper.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10576).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|