An oration pronounced at Paris, Oxford County, Maine, on the Fourth of July, 1805, in commemoration of American independence [electronic resource] / by Nathaniel Howe.
- Portland [Me.] : From the Argus Press by N. Willis, jun., 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8654.
15 p. ; 21 cm.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1805.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8654).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|