Howe's almanac for the year of our Lord, 1808. ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the town of Greenwich, (Mass.) but will serve for any of the adjacent states. ... / By John Howe, Esqr. philom. professor of natural philosophy. ; [4 lines of verse]
- Greenwich [Mass.]: : Printed and sold [by John Howe], price four dollars per gross, fifty cents per dozen, six cents single., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12785.
 p. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Greenwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Howe, the author, was also the only printer in Greenwich. His preface, [p. ), is dated: Mont. Prospect, April 7th. 1807.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12785).
- Howe, John, 1783-1845.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|