The American reader, [electronic resource] : containing a selection of narration, harangues, addresses, orations, dialogues, odes, hymns, poems, &c. : Designed for the use of schools: : Together with a short introduction. / By John Hubbard. ; Published according to act of Congress.
- Third edition.
- Troy, N.Y. : Published by Wright, Goodenow, and Stockwell, at the Rensselaer Bookstore., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12788.
vii, , 9-215,  p. ; 17 cm.
English literature -- Literary collections.
American literature -- Literary collections.
- Juvenile literature -- 1807.
Poems -- 1807.
Publishers' advertisements -- New Hampshire -- Walpole.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Troy.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "Published according to act of Congress" on title page.
Preface to the first edition, p. [iii]-iv, dated: Deerfield, (Mass.) May, 1, 1804. Note to the third edition, p. iv, dated: Dartmouth College, 1807.
District of New Hampshire copyright Nov. 29, 1806 by Isaiah Thomas and Alexander Thomas.
"Rudiments of geography. Thomas & Thomas have recently published The rudiments of geography ... by John Hubbard, Esq. ..."--advertisement, p. . Thomas & Thomas operated in Walpole, N.H.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12788).
- Hubbard, John, 1759-1810, comp.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|