Increase of piety, or, The revival of religion in the United States of America [electronic resource] : containing several interesting letters not before published : together with three remarkable dreams, in succession, as related by a female in the Northern Liberties of Philadelphia to several Christian friends, and handed to the press by a respectable minister of the gospel / collected by the publisher.
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Printed by Angier March, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2587.
128 p. ; 19 cm.
- Revivals -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Compiled by W.W. Woodward, cf. Sabin, v. 29, no. 105172.
Most of this work is included in Woodward's Surprising accounts of the revival of religion.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2587).
- Woodward, William Wallis.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|