The case of Baptis Irvine, in a matter of contempt of court. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, by a gentleman of the bar. / From the reporter's short-hand notes. ; [Five lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Irvine's case, in a matter of contempt.
- Baltimore: : Printed for the reporter, by S. Magill., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14648.
57, , 48 p. ; 23 cm.
- Irvine, Baptis -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Maryland. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Baltimore County)
Whig (Baltimore, Md. : 1807 : Daily)
Contempt of court -- Maryland.
Trials (Libel) -- Maryland.
Freedom of the press -- Maryland.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: Irvine's case, in a matter of contempt.
"Advertisement," p. , signed: George Bourne, February 22, 1808.
"Copy-right secured."--verso of title page.
"S. Magill, printer, 11, South-Street."--p. .
"An essay on constructive contempt of court. ... Written for George Bourne's report of the case of Baptis Irvine, in a matter of contempt."--p. -48, 2nd count. Attributed to Theodorick Bland by the William L. Clements Library in RLIN.
"Errata."--p. 48, 2nd count.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14648).
- Bourne, George, 1780-1845.
- Bland, Theodorick, 1777-1846. Essay on constructive contempt of court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|