The hermit of the forest, and the wandering infants. [electronic resource] : A rural fragment.
- Hudson [N.Y.], : Printed by Ashbel Stoddard, and sold wholesale and retail, at his book-store., 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6469.
30,  p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Children's stories.
Hermits -- Juvenile fiction.
Abandoned children -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers -- Juvenile fiction.
Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1804.
Chapbooks -- 1804.
Publishers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Hudson.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hudson.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A variation of the story The children in the wood.
Attributed to Richard Johnson.
Pages  and  blank; pasted to Dutch paper wrapper.
"Just published and constantly for sale at Ashbel Stoddard's printing-office, in Hudson, by the gross, dozen or single, the following picture books for children ..."--advertisement, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6469).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|