Devout letters, or, Letters spiritual and friendly [electronic resource] / written by Sarah Jones ; corrected and published by Jeremiah Minter.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Letters spiritual and friendly.
- Alexandria [D.C.] : Printed by Samuel Snowden, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6572.
viii, 154 p. ; 17 cm.
- Devotional literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Alexandria.
United States District of Columbia Alexandria.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6572).
- Minter, Jeremiah, 1766-1829.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|