Juvenile miscellany, [electronic resource] : including some natural history, for the use of children. : Ornamented with eighteen engravings.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Jacob Johnson, no. 147, Market-Street., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15343.
 p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Children's poetry.
Play -- Juvenile poetry.
Children's accidents -- Juvenile poetry.
Birds -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile literature -- 1808.
Poems -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes poems, prose pieces, and a dialogue.
Pages of metal-engraved images and text followed by adjacent pages of printed text.
"J. Rakestraw printer."--colophon, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15343).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|