Keatinge's Cabinet of entertainment, or, Marvellous magazine [electronic resource] : being gleanings from the most amusing writers ...
- Other Title:
- Cabinet of entertainment ...
- 3rd ed., much enlarged.
- Baltimnore [Md.] : Printed by Henry S. Keatinge for G. Keatinge's Bookstore, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10656.
273 p. in various pagings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10656).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|