The Kentucky farmer's almanac, for the year 1811 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Robert Stubbs.
- Lexington, Ky. : Printed by Wm. W. Worsley and sold, wholesale and retail, by self and Maccoun, Tilford & Co., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20493.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 20 cm.
- Almanacs -- Kentucky -- 1811.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the Reporter, Lexington, for Aug. 25, 1810.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20493).
- Stubbs, Robert, fl. 1806.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|