The manures most advantageously applicable to the various kinds of soils, and the causes of their beneficial effect in each particular instance [electronic resource] / by Richard Kirwan.
- From the 6th London ed.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Kimber, Conrad, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12870.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12870).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|