An oration, pronounced at Poultney, July 4, 1808 [electronic resource] : being the thitry-third [sic] anniversary of American independence / by Chauncey Langdon ; published at the request of the hearers.
- Rutland, Vt. : Printed by Thomas M. Pomroy, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15391.
32 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Rutland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15391).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|