Boston, October 1st, 1803. Proposals for re-printing a new and highly esteemed work, (published in London last year,) entitled, The bombardier, and pocket gunner. By Ralph Willett Adye, captain, Royal Regiment of Artillery. From the second edition, corrected and considerably improved [electronic resource].
- [Boston : Published by E. Larkin, 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3641.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Adye, Ralph Willett, d. 1804. Bombardier, and pocket gunner.
Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Subscriptions will be received by the publisher, E. Larkin, no. 47, Cornhill, Boston, and by several military gentlemen who have seen and highly approve the work."
Includes "Conditions" and blank form for subscribers' names.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3641).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|