A collection of tables [electronic resource] : with several other useful tables / calculated by Joseph Lippincott.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Mathew Carey, 1804 ([Philadelphia] : Dickinson & Heartt)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6658.
44 p. ; 16 cm.
- Money -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- I. Tables of interest at six and seven per cent per annum
II. A table shewing the value of any number of pounds, shillings and pence in dollars and cents, from one cent to ten thousand dollars
III. A table of the weight and value of coins as they now pass in the respective states of the Union, with their sterling and federal value
IV. A table of the money of the United States.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6658).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|