Self-knowledge [electronic resource] : a treatise shewing the nature and benefit of that important science, and the way to attain it : intermixed with various reflections and observations on human nature / by John Mason.
- 1st Portland from the 12th London ed.
- Portland [Me.] : Printed for Daniel Johnson and John Johnson, Hallowell, 1807 (Portland [Me.] : J. M'Kown)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13009.
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13009).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|