The Masonic almanac and pocket companion, from July to the end of the year 1801 [electronic resource] : containing, a list of the lodges, held under the jurisdiction of the Right Worshipful Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania : together with a variety of songs, sentiments, &c. &c.
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Bioren, for John Rain, 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 886.
- Freemasons -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Freemasons -- Directories.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 886).
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|