Resolves, &c. of the General Court of Massachusetts. [electronic resource] : Passed at the session begun and held at Boston, on Thursday, the fifteenth day of November, anno Domini 1804.
- Other Title:
- Resolves, etc. of the General Court of Massachusetts.
Resolves of the General Court of Massachusetts.
- [Boston : Young and Minns, 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6743.
7,  p. ; 35 cm.
- Massachusetts. General Court -- Resolutions.
Resolutions, Legislative -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Title vignette: state seal.
Young and Minns were printers to the state in 1804.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6743).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|