Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Judicial Court, of the commonwealth of Massachusetts. [electronic resource] : Vol. V. : Containing the cases from the beginning of the year 1809, to the end of October term in Barnstable in the same year. / By Dudley Atkins Tyng, Esq. counsellor at law.
- Newburyport [Mass.]: : Published by Edward Little & Co. proprietors of the copyright. 1810. C. Norris & Co. printers., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20678.
vi, , 574 p. ; 26 cm.
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Charles Norris & Co. printed at Exeter, N.H., 1809-1817.
Errors in paging: p. 135, 494 misnumbered 235, 994.
"Index of the cases reported."--p. [iii]-vi.
"A table of the principal matters."--p. -574.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20678).
- Tyng, Dudley Atkins, 1760-1829.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|