Memorial of the merchants of the city of New York [electronic resource] : January 6, 1806, read and committed to a committee of the whole House on the state of the union.
- Washington : A. & G Way, printers, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11628.
United States -- Commerce.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1801-1809.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: John Broome, chairman [et al.]
Memorial to the President and Congress on the subject of neutral commerce.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11628).
- Broome, John, 1738-1810.
United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|