Message from the President of the United States transmitting a copy of the correspondence with the governor of Pennsylvania in the case of Gideon Olmstead [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18965.
- Government document
- Olmsted, Gideon, 1749-1845.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "December 19th, 1809 printed by order of the Senate."
Includes correspondence between the Governor and Madison; and an Act of the Pennsylvania General Assembly.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18965).
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
Pennsylvania. Governor (1808-1817 : Snyder)
- Pennsylvania. Act Relative to Certain Proceedings in the Case of the Prize Sloop Active. 1809.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|