Message from the President of the United States transmitting a memorial of the French minister [electronic resource] : on the subject of the claim of Amelie Eugenie de Beaumarchais ...
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13991.
- Government document
16 p. ; 20 cm.
- Beaumarchais, Amélie-Eugénie Caron de, 1778-1832? -- Claims vs. United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "February 6, 1807, read and referred to the Committee of Claims."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13991).
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|